BrickFair Sunday only / May 7, 2017
The BrickFair is celebrating it's 10th year and giving you a deal!
FOUR one day passes for 50% off – only $30 for a day of FUN on SUNDAY May 7th!
BrickFair brings together fans of LEGO from across North America to display their models to the public, share new building ideas and styles, to teach and learn from each other, and just have FUN!
With 96,000 square feet of LEGO goodness, BrickFair will have MILLIONS of LEGO bricks, aisles of ingenious LEGO creations great and small - there will be something to amaze every visitor. The Largest collection of LEGO products and original LEGO creations will be available under one roof for exciting LEGO shopping!
The show will include:
- Stay and Play area of endless LEGO bricks where visitors may demonstrate their creativity
- Face-to-face discussion with popular LEGO artists such as Daniel Siskind, creator of the world's largest LEGO aircraft carrier - see it for yourself!
- Bounce Houses for the little ones to expend their extra energy
- Self-serve phto booths and photo ops.
- Bingo with LEGO prizes
- Midway games with LEGO prizes
- LEGO Derby Racing
- And so much more
Hosted this year at
The Royal Plaza Trade Center, 181 Boston Post Road W., Marlborough, MA 01752
May 7th 2017
Sunday: 11:00am - 4:30pm
Website: Click here for website
The Fine Print
Can be used at other locations? NO
Cash/Credit back for unused portion? NO
Face value of deal voucher must be used at time of visit.
No cash value.
Tax and gratuity not included
Must present ticket at entry
No cash value, non-refundable and non-replaceable.
STROLLERS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE EXPO.
VALID FOR SUNDAY, MAY 7, 2017 ONLY.
Royal Plaza Trade Center 181 Boston Post Road W
Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752